Who can resist a giveaway? In the medical community, the one good thing about July is that it is our Medical New Year. For those of us in practice and attending-hood, we have long hours and absent husbands with the silver lining bonus of vacations, sometimes…but many of you in training know that until you are completely done, no hospital is gonna let you have a vacation in July!! July is full of strong emotions. So many of us move all over the country to support our spouses’ climb to be the best doctors that they can be. Sometimes we leave family, sometimes we forego family, sometimes we budget every last penny to feed our families, but we are all in this together and although July is tough, it is full of new experiences and we hope that you remember to take a moment and breathe…
enter the rafflecopter
…and win a prize. 😉
First the rules
(Thanks Sarah…took this from your blog post last year)
-You Must be a member of Lives of Doctor’s Wives Facebook Group.
-You Must reside in the United States.
-I will be verifying all entries, so please be honest about which requirements you choose to do on the Rafflecopter widget. You can log into it through your FB account, and then just read the directions, follow them if you so choose, and click on them to confirm that you entered. It is a bit of work, but you are not required to do any of them for entry other than leaving a blog comments Going through the other options will earn you extra entries and give our amazing donors a little love. 🙂
-The contest will be open for one week, at which point I will use the Rafflecopter widget to randomly draw winners. Because the computer will be doing all of the drawing, EVERYONE in LDW is eligible to enter–including our donors, moderators, administrators (myself included). I don’t choose the winners, I just email them to tell them they won. I will email winners once I have verified the entries. If winners do not respond to my emails within 48 hours, they forfeit their prizes and another winner will be chosen.
-Due to the sheer volume of entries and prizes, you do not get to pick and choose your prizes. I will simply go down the list of available prizes. The first winner drawn gets the first prize on the list and so forth. If you do not want your prize, that is fine, but you will not get another one. You will simply be choosing not to win anything. I apologize for any disappointment that this may cause, but I simply cannot keep up with the requests and switching around prizes this year. 🙂
Let’s get on to the good stuff 🙂
1. $20 Gift Certificate to Origami Owl from Trisha Stibbe
2. $25 Gift card to a restaurant donated by moderator, Melissa Larson.
3. One set of 4 insect shaped lotion bars; as seen in the picture, donated by Kristy Scott. The lotion bars are handmade using coconut oil, beeswax, and lavender essential oil.
4. $25 Groupon Gift Card donated by Dhurga Ganesh.
6. $30 E-giftcard to Powells.com, an independent book store out of Portland, OR by Tiffany Sweeney. Check out Tiffany’s blog and facebook page, Tif Talks Books!
Moderator Clara Tsai is donating the following:
8. A beautiful ruffle scarf that she made!
9. Wen Conditioner (summer mango coconut)
10. Wen Conditioner (spring gardenia green tea)
Mary Ann Clements has offered us two beautiful bracelets!
11. Frozen Silver Charm Bracelet
12. Elsa Inspired Frozen European Style Bracelet
Crisanne Barker has two donations!
14. A beautiful Kendra Scott Necklace!
Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace in Cobalt
14K Gold Plated Over Brass
Size: 5.5″L x 1.125W pendant, 30″ chain with extender
15. 1 Smashbox Full Exposure Palette with 14 shadows and trial size mascara
2 Urban Decay Eye Pencils in Smoke and Whiskey
16. Our Founding Admin, Melisa Mons is offering a Potty Time DVD/CD and watch!
17. Sarah McKenna, one of our beloved ex-Admins, is offering a $25 shop credit to her Etsy page, Bombshell Bling Jewelry!!
18. Nicole Caywood is donating a makeup bag with some Younique 3D fiber lash mascara, two eyeshadows, and a lip gloss.https://www.youniqueproducts.com/NicoleCaywood/
19. Amy Redfield is offering up a bracelet that she will customize the initials on for whoever wins the item!
20. Beka Dougherty will donate a Scentsy Burner and two scent bars!
21. $20 Gift Card to Jamberry nails by Felicia Rodriguez!
23. Eva WB is donating some crocheted baby booties!!!
24. Customize your very own headband!!! Crystal Hinkle is offering a headband from her home business, https://www.facebook.com/duragzheadbands!!
25. Moderator Sandra Ziegler is offering her beautiful “Shooting Star” Earrings!!
29. Stacey Hostetter is offering:
One small black locket
One black ball station chain
One of my in stock charms of your choice
30-40. Larson Financial is donating 10 of their books, Doctor’s Eyes Only!
DOCTORS EYES ONLY
Larson Financial is donating TEN copies of their new book. DOCTOR’S EYES ONLY: Exclusive Strategies for Today’s Doctors and Dentists is the missing financial guide that physicians need as a supplement to their ongoing professional training. These pages include basic financial wisdom that could end up saving you millions of dollars throughout your medical career.
The strategies and advice contained are unique to the needs of high-income physicians and dentists. Asset protection, investment fundamentals, tax planning, and practice management are well covered by the leaders of America’s largest financial firm that exclusively serves the needs of high income medical professionals.
41. From Courtney Roshamanesh!!!
42. Lavanya Rayapudi has donated a pair of Stella and Dot Earrings!
Lara Buchheit is donating the following:
43-44. A set of toddler socks! (2 winners)
45. 1 set of 3 hand knitted dishcloths
46. 1 set of 3 hand knitted baby washcloths
47. Jaye Kliewer is donating a custom framed map that says “Home is wherever you are”
Dora Alaniz is donating:
48. 1 do terra intro kit
49. 1 slim and sassy essential oil
50. 1 lemon essential oil
51. Katie Schauf, is offering a 8X10 frame in the winner’s choice of color and style from The Organic Bloom! Katie also has her own photography business!
52. AlliRN is offering a Pedicure package!
Veena Jetti, Admin and #HashtagQueen, has donated the following:
54. $25 Amazon GC from scribesforyou.com
Scribes for You is a blog service coming soon! Our service allows the medical community and other small businesses to keep their websites fresh, informative, and fun with blogs at minimal cost to you! If you are a writer, you can earn $$$$ by writing and submitting quality blogs for our requesters!
55. $25 Amazon GC from Dr. Vamseen Jetti MD, PA: a partner of Texas Star Anesthesia Management
TSAM is an anesthesia group in the DFW area focused on compassion, commitment, and quality care as your anesthesia provider. As a patient, you can choose your anesthesiologist– ask for Texas Star Anesthesia Management.
For physicians- We provide anesthesia coverage for all of our surgeons and proceduralists and take call simultaneously. We always accommodate you and your patient and help grow your practice. When you succeed, we succeed!